Discover HANA Technologies Electronics Manufacturing Services and Support. Our U.S. Headquarters is located in Twinsburg OH and will move to Solon, OH in 2023. HANA Technologies is part of the HANA Microelectronics Group which includes six facilities worldwide, located in the USA, Thailand, China and Cambodia. Our combined manufacturing space is over 1,000,000 SF and equipped with advanced automation technologies and equipment. The HANA Group includes over 10,000 employees worldwide!
1st shift: 7am – 3:30pm
3rd shift: 11:30pm – 7:30am
Weekend Manufacturing Technician Position Summary:
Support manufacturing operations by installing, maintaining, and repairing equipment. Key player in equipment uptime, quality and run rate.
· Skilled in the use of a wide variety of tools and test equipment.
· Cleanroom experience desirable.
· Associate degree in a technical discipline preferred.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Superior organization and problem-solving skills
· Microsoft Office products
Both shifts (below) are considered full-time and benefit eligible.
Weekend PM shift will work from 7pm-7am Fri, Sat, & Sun & off 4 days
Minimum Qualifications: ·
* High school diploma / GED
* 2 to 5 years of experience in equipment setup, electronics, roll to roll and manufacturing.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with equipment installations, startup, and qualification.
- Perform preventative maintenance and calibrations on equipment.
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical equipment and material problems.
- Assist engineering with process developments.
- Collect and report data on process, product, or machine performance.
- Monitor equipment uptime, report issues, propose solutions to equipment issues.
- Run production equipment and train operators as needed.
- Review new or old documentation for accuracy or compliance.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overnight shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
We adhere to CDC guidelines for essential employers
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Solon, OH 44139: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)